Link-Belt® Catenary Bar Screen
Rugged and reliable, Link-Belt® Catenary Bar Screens are commonly used in unattended applications such as CSO control facilities, where the debris loads can be heavy and varied. Sprockets, bearings and shafts are located above the maximum water level, facilitating ease of maintenance and the potential for damage and corrosion. The rakes bear against the face of the bars by the catenary action of the chain. The chains are not guided which means that the rakes can ride over an obstacle without jamming or overloading.
- Maintenance easily completed at the operating level
- Suitable for unattended applications
- Simple, trouble-free design
- Robust construction available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Versatile operation under varying flow and load conditions
- Channel widths up to 30′-0″
- Spacing ¾” and larger
- Bar rack incline from 60o to 75o
- CSO control facilities
- Municipal wastewater
- Freshwater intakes
- Pulp & paper
WSG & Solutions, Inc., is your OEM source for genuine Link-Belt® aftermarket parts and support. We stock common Link-Belt® Catenary Bar Screen parts to ensure quick delivery and have the expertise and design records to provide rebuilds or retrofits to ensure the long-term operation of your screen.
Contact us for the following common Link-Belt® Catenary Bar Screen parts: screen chains, cleaning rakes, sprockets, head shaft bearings , wiper blades, drive components, switches and ALL fabricated parts.